Physician & Medical Recruiting Specialists
Call (407) 412-5004
Call (407) 412-5004
DIRECTOR OF NURSING FOR GROWING HOME HEALTH ORGANIZATION IN ORLANDO!
Our growing home health agency is looking for a creative energetic individual who can work hands on as well as lead the nursing staff. The DON will report to the president of the company.
The Director of Nursing, assists with the planning, coordination, leading and evaluation of home health services. The Director of Nursing is responsible for coordination and liaison with appropriate parent and affiliate Departments and committees; development of policies and guidelines for and obtaining input from service personnel and providing professional input to related administrative systems. Communicates the concept of quality client care to the general community.
Registered Nurse, preferably with a Bachelor’s degree with at least two years’
experience in nursing obtained within the last 24 months., with one year of community health care experience preferred.
1. Be available at all times during operating hours, or have qualified alternate in writing.
2. Consults, plans and works with DOS/Administrator in policy formulation and
implementation including assessing adequate and qualified staffing.
3. Consults with supervisors and staff, individually or in groups, regarding patients or
families, Special programs or service programs.
4. Supervises and evaluates the program, services, and field personnel.
5. Directs the implementation of service goals and objectives.
6. Develops standards that ensure safe and effective services to clients and families.
7. Establishes and maintains effective channels of communication.
8. Keeps program personnel up to date with state of the art clinical information and
practices staff development including orientation, in-service education and continuing
9. Maintains policy and procedure manuals.
10. Directs staff in performance of their duties.