Physician & Medical Recruiting Specialists
Call (407) 412-5004
Call (407) 412-5004
We are currently looking for an experienced housekeeping inspector to join our hotel located on I-Drive. In this position you will monitor the duties performed by the section housekeepers in keeping guest rooms and public areas of the hotel clean and in serviceable condition to ensure procedures are followed, standards maintained and quality service given in a safe, secure, accident-free manner.
Inspect all assigned guest rooms including special clean items and equipment daily to ensure quality service. (30%)
2. Train and monitor housekeepers on their daily responsibilities to ensure house rules, safety rules, security procedures and housekeeping procedures and standards are understood and followed. (20%)
3. Update housekeeping management on the progress and status of each area of responsibility; complete required forms and reports (i.e. room status, discrepancy, late check outs, etc.) (15%)
4. Report safety hazards, theft of room items and items requiring repair to housekeeping management. (10%)
5. Teach and monitor proper handling of guest and stairwells for cleanliness – daily. (5%)
6. Inspect vending areas, storerooms and stairwells for cleanliness – daily. (5%)
7. Notify laundry of linen requirements necessary to clean the early check out rooms. (5%)
8. Respond and comply with all guest requests, issues and problems to ensure customer satisfaction. (5%)
9. Assist with daily cleaning of rooms during peak periods or in the absence of the regular housekeepers. (5%)
Experience: Six months inspector experience in hotel or related service industry. Customer relation skills.
Skills and Abilities:
Must have organizational skills to maintain linen closets and carts. Ability to read, write and verbally communicate in language understood by subordinates, guests and management.
Must be able to verbally communicate problems to subordinate and direct resolution of problems. Must possess skill to follow through for positive results.
Must understand and monitor housekeeping room cleanliness standards.
Ability to teach others.
Must comprehend directions and assignments from management.
MUST BE ABLE TO PASS A CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECK