Our group in Longwood Florida is looking for a Nurse Practitioner to join their pain management group. Our providers are responsible for providing the complete spectrum of musculoskeletal care from prevention and diagnosis to treatment and rehabilitation.
– Performing comprehensive and interval history and physical exams of patients
– Communicating pertinent patient information to the covering physician
– Educating the patient about the diagnosis and treatment plan
– Orders interprets and evaluates diagnostic tests
– Maintains patient confidentiality per HIPPA requirements
– Working knowledge of physical therapy or exercise rehab.
– Ability to do SI joint injections, trigger point injections, intra-articular injections, nerve blocks, Supartz.
– Familiarity with reading and reviewing the following: Nerve conduction velocities, Somatosensory evoked potential, needle EMG, vascular studies, ultrasound guidance.
– Familiarity with nutrition.
– Bachelor’s Degree
– Graduate of an accredited NP or PA program
– Nurse Practitioners: current license or eligible for licensure to practice as an Advanced Practice Nurse Practitioner in Maryland.
– DEA number
– CPR certification
– Knowledge of MSDS and Bloodborne pathogens
– Knowledge of and compliance with emergency plans and OSHA
– Maintains a safe work environment