Physician & Medical Recruiting Specialists
Call (407) 412-5004
Call (407) 412-5004
The first items you should have ready are your credentials. The credentials you absolutely need for your job interview are as follows:
* A copy of your complete résumé. Be sure to proofread for any mistakes.
* Copies of your license or, if you have them, a copy of your notice of passing board scores.
* Two copies of a complete, typed list of all references and previous managers. You will need one copy for the Human Resources Department and one for the Hiring Manager. Be sure to include your references’ complete names, titles, current addresses and telephone numbers.
* You may be asked to give permission for a criminal background check. Be sure to have a list of your addresses from the previous five to seven years.
Prepare in Advance for Interview Questions
Below is a list of standard interview questions you should be prepared to answer.
* How would you describe your skills as a team player?
* How will you deal with difficult supervisors?
* How will you deal with difficult clients?
* How will you handle unexpected circumstances, such as being short staffed?
You should also practice answering the tough interview questions ahead of time.
* If you are a recent graduate, you should be prepared to explain to your interviewer what qualities you possess that will help you get up to speed quickly with the demands of your new position.
* You should be prepared to answer questions regarding any negative experiences you’ve had in the work place, what you learned from them, and how you would use those experiences in a positive way in your new position.
Have a list of your own interview questions to ask your interviewer.
Below are some examples of interview questions you should ask a potential employer.
* Is there support staff to assist you?
* In what ways are staff held accountable for high qualities of practice?
* How much input do you have regarding systems, equipment and the work environment?
* What professional development opportunities are available?
Remember, these are just some examples of interview questions to ask. You should by all means ask about any additional questions that you find important.